Saturday, December 2

The 1st Of December...

Well finally it's already December!!!
O well, yesterday i wasn't able to post a post cause,
I went to sleep early (i was tired ok....)
Well yesterday was one of those "Okay" days.
Woke up at around 6:15am, because I needed to go to school.
It was Pendidikan Moral paper... (it was quite hard)
I was really suprise during the exam,
after an hour and 15 minutes, Ahmad Bang Banks, (sori if i spelled it wrong)
DJ Hit, "The Rich But Talentless Boy" and The Rock Star leave the room. (i was like WTF then OMG!!!)
Then after two hours and 15 minutes then only, Me & LJY left the room.
Then we met Sheng outside of school... And he offered me a ride.
the ride took up to 6 people, but suprising-ly it wasn't cramped up...
(i was sitting behind wif another 3 gurls, they r kida small sized... i guess)
When I got down at Bistro, I saw Anakin, Nab, Iffah and "Another Dude" (sori dude i dont noe ur name),
was with the whole gang. Then suddenly DJ Hit rated me as the new "Cool Kid",
just for sitting Sheng's car, and I don't get the point. (mayb his juz jealous coz he cant sit in d car hehehehe)
After eating my meal, I had a stomachache (yup yup a bad one, tads y i wanted to ciao faster),
then I was lucky that DJ Hit also wanna to go home. So I walked with him half way. (Since he lift in 14)
And I tell you, he was sweating the daylight out of himself (yup, he was panting all d way)
O well, when arrived home, I umleash the demon within me. (u noe wat it mean hahahaha)
Then I started studying for my Basic Economics paper, which is on next Tuesday and Wednesday.
I studied until I've got bored, and then went to watch TV. (tads right channel Astro Ceria aka 64, d kids channel)
At 6pm there was YuYu Hakusho, that episode was quite cool.
Get to see Hiei fight against Mukuro in the tournament.
Obviously, Mukuro won the tournament (com'on la she rules 1/3 of d Demon World n i edi noe hu is d winner)
Then there was Dragon Ball and after that there was Beast Master. (on AXN aka 17)
After watching TV, I had my dinner (SECRET) and continued studying.
Until 10:45pm, my eyes were getting painer and painer, (if there were such words as painer)
I went and hit the sack.....
That was basically what yesterday was all about.
Status:
LYJ's Debt: Paid In Full
.Hack//Roots: no tym to watch la mayb today or tmr la

My Song Of The Day:-
These Walls by Teddy Geiger (1st Of December)

Cinta Hello Kitty By Karen Kong (2nd Of December)
[check it out at http://youtube.com/watch?v=wUurtulXrnI]
Oh ya, I want to go and catch a movie tomorrow, anybody interested please leave a comment or SMS me.
I guess thats about it for this post,

this is
Cò®nettoRoyä£e signing off at 9:33am, 2nd of December

No comments: