Thursday, December 14

7th to 13th December

Sorry to my fellow blog readers who have been waiting for my post.
By the complaint of Garfield about the font, I shall use this font for now on.
What a week it was... I actually can't remember much about the whole week.
(i guess i'll juz mix everything up la, watever happen in tad week)

On the 7th, I woke up feeling really happy because after this I won't need to wear my school uniform and head for school like I had been doing for the past 11 years of my life. Which made me felt happy the whole day. Not only that I was also able to play my PS2 when my parents are at home without being screwed. So to shorten things up it was my happiest day of the whole week. It was also the day which I signed up for Flirty at 10:30 to ask Blue Strawberi out on a date. Then at night Basil and Jules of the FlyFM Night Flight, called me at around 7:55pm saying that they'll call me again later to finished up their duty. But for some reason they didn't call. Maybe it was because of my phone. O well it was still y happiest day of the week eventhough they didn't call.

Then on the 8th of December midnight I just started playing a new online game called "Pirate King Online"(PKO). It was the game I was playing because it was the only online game that I could install. Actually I wanted to play "Trickster Online" but I couldn't install it since I'm using my father's computer. I try to get his permission but he kept saying "no". O well, what else could I do? So I ended up playin PKO. I also invited totodile to play with me. She was interested in playing (i think) but she don't know how to play. What else can be done... In the end, I ended up playing it alone. (how sad n lonely)
My brother also came back home that day from college. He also brought back his new phone, a Sony Ericsson W810i. (WTF tiz is his 3rd new phone tiz year...)
All he did that whole day was play his "Final Fantasy XII", which I can see that his really into that game. So without being able to play the PS2, I had to play my PKO all alone. That was what basically 8th of December was.

On the 9th of December, while playing PKO, my father got really mad at me for not doing anything else other than playing, playing and playing. So he forced me to clean up my whole table. Which I did, *phew* it was really tiring, but satisfying. Cause finally I get to chuck all my books away and getting a clean table. After dinner, Darth Vader send me a SMS, saying that he won't be able to buy me a pizza. (U BIG FAT PUSSY LIAR!!!!!!!)
But the day ended making me feel quite satisfying cause all my book are wrap up and are ready to be thrown away, and Blue Strawberi finally remembered to wish me "Happy Birthday", eventhough it was a little late.

On the 10th of December, nothing much really happen other than me playing PKO the whole day, alone without friends (how lonely is tad). Then after dinner, I told my brother that I wanted "Trickster Online" since I was a little lonely playing it alone. Then we confronted our father to try and persuade him to help me install it. But he refused which got me ticked off. Later my brother tried to calm me down by sacrifing his playing time of the PS2 and let me play the PS2.
I then watch my ".Hack//Roots" and then played ".Hack//G.U.". The game was one of the best PS2 game I have ever played. It is a single player RPG game but it felt like an MMORPG, and the story line is so interesting.

On the 11th of December, woke up at 8:30am. I was so tired cause I slept at 3:30am that morning. I got up at that time because my brother's the one that woke me up. Washed up and then followed my brother and mother to the dentist at University Hospital, because my brother had an appointment with the dentist about his bracers. Went to the hospital, sat down and waited there for a whole hour till my brother's turn. Then another hour and thirthy minutes for my brother to finish. Once he was done, I had to follow my mother to send him off to the Asia Jaya LRT Station since he needed to go back to his college. On the account that he had lecture that day itself. When I arrived home, I said to myself, "wat a waste of time, there went my whole evening...". Turned on the PS2, which also pushed my tiredness away too. and continued play my ".Hack//G.U.". Played until 5pm, then took a nap and woke up at 6pm and continued to play on some more. After dinner continued to play on until 12am.
(i had 2 do tad since no one really had d tym 2 even ajak me 4 anything... )

Then came the 12th of December, got up while thinking to myself. The question was, "wat kind of frens do i hav? freedom has already come for d pass 3 or 4 days ago, n none of them even ajak me out.....". Which really got me pissed off the whole day since I couldn't find a answer to back my friends up. And the whole day was consumed up with me playing the PS2. Then at 7:25pm, FlyFM's Basil and Jules of the Night Flight called me on my entry to date out Blue Strawberi.
And this time was for real. After they asked me a few questions, they called Blue Strawberi up and asked her on my behalf. Suprisingly she was a real good actress on radio, pretending that she don't know about my initials, which was "TLG" (plz la wei we were in d same class 4 form 1,4 n 5 la, obviously ur lying). Then when they told her that it was me, she then replied "ya, i noe him. we r really great frens." (ya~~ u do "noe" me, wat abt my initials BITCH!!! A real liar). At that time I tried to gather more prove that she was lying, I sent her an SMS. Sending her an SMS wasn't only to gather some more prove but to cover up myself since I have a big pride and ego. So here is our SMS conversation (i gonna bust u. U BITCH!!!! I HATE U for now n ever)[me, her, my comment],
"Sori 4 d suprise... I tot could had made u blush..... I guess i really couldn't do it"
(ok i admit i was lying n heart broken, u'll understand if u heard d Flirty at 10:30. The blushing part was actually a game we played. If i made her blush i win)
"Gene, im really really sorry i couldnt say yes. It was a damn suprise. Never thought u would seriously do it! Hehe i hope u're x mad"
(oh im not mad, im veri mad u BITCH!!! couldn't say "yes" u said?
Ya rite, kiss my foot. U BITCH!!! I HATE U 2 D MAX)
"No no its ok... Remember our game about u blushin? Yea its pretty much abt tad. So u really didnt blush? Oh ya, tiz 28th or 29th i'm havin a bbq party at my place"
(i said those things coz i havent got enuf prove tad she is lying on radio and to let her think tad i'm not mad. D invitation was juz 2 show my generousity, obviously i edi noe she will say no as d answer. U Bitch!!!)
"R u sure? I was in da shower.. n *beep* was knkng at da door so loudly..it was like da hse was on fire!!Haha she tld me 2 get out..i was like..so shocked! N 4 sme reasons i was tlking n da line was cut. I feel bad rite now. Is it gonna b on?"
(u lied so y cant i? in d shower dont make me laugh i was on d line d whole time la. thinking of it now i do wish tad ur house was on fire then u could b cooked in ur birthday suit... AH KAKAKA!!! BURN BITCH BURN!!!!)
"Yup either 28 or 29 tiz month. Its a farewell party 2 those nsers... N i tot we were frens, u could at least told me u were c'ing sum1 then i wouldnt hav done it"
(acting blur and changin d topic was all part of my strategy. n now d moment of truth)
"Thng is i lied about seeing some 1... its my fault. I didnt c it cming. At least u could of told me in advance. I ddnt knw wht 2 say when they called. So i had 2 lie. I only think of u as a frnd..not more not less. Why ddnt u just tll me in person..face 2 face. Please dnt think wht u just did was a joke..its NOT!"
(U bitch!!! U even lied on live radio? wat good liar u'll bcome when u grow up. U said it was ur fault? of coz it is ur d one hu could say "yes" but no~~~ u had 2 say "no" also. Tell u in advance? tads even worse, u wouldnt even hav picked up d phone or answered them tad they got d wrong person. think of me as a fren??? tads wat all girls said when i ask them out. u obviously hate me dont u? juz bcoz i'm chinese n coz of d way i m. y dont u spray it 2 my face. U want me 2 ask u mano a mano? wats d diff?)
"Erm... Ok... Let's c if u c me as a fren, how m i suppose 2 ask u face 2 face n not take it as a joke?"
(I was a little blur after i caught her 1st line tad she was lying. HAHAHA!!! u admited. i didnt really understand wat she said at d end of d msg, at tad tym...)
"U knw wht? i dnt wnt 2 tlk bout ths.I akso dnt wnt u 2 brng ths up again..in da future. Dnt wnt 2 mke thngs worse..so i hav 2 words 4 u..IM SORRY."
(Wa~~ wat a saint... SETAN onli corrent la. wats d point of bringin tiz up? i've got my own principles, ok... at tiz point how can go more worse? i got humiliated on radio, isnt tad worst? whoever tad heard it would hav laugh their asses off. Oh ya i also got 2 words 4 u, "DIE BITCH". N ever heard of "sori no cure"?
"Ok... Watever la but i'm still kinda blur abt wat u said b4 tiz... Wats wif asking out face 2 face... So can *BEEP* make it 4 d party? Give me an answer asap)
(no much 2 comment abt everything is in d msg i send, abt giving me an answer asap, it was 2 prove tad i was rite all along tad she hated me... BITCH)
"Why r u blur? I said it clearly. U bttr read da msg again..nvrmind, 4get it! Bout da party..whn again? I hav 2 ask 4 permission 1st"
(wooo~~~ acting like u care abt d party~~ *i hav 2 ask 4 permission 1st* u said?
4 wat? even if u do get as if u'll come. BITCH! I HATE U)
"I seriously dont understand. Y cant i c tiz as a joke. BTW its either d 28th or 29th... Giv me an answer asap... I nid 2 get supplies"
(u dont like it huh? I LURVE IT~~~ how many tyms do i hav 2 tell u d date?)
"Just 4get bout it k? I dnt wnt 2 mke thngs more complicated. I'll give u da answer tmrrw. My dad isn't hme yet."
(make things complicating? i c... i guess tads d line u muz hav given 2 dozens of guys u rejected huh? n wats wrong wif giving me d answer imediately?)
"I'll try my best... Wish me luck... Erm... Dont 4get 2 tell me coz i might start getting d supplies tmr"
(was wat i said bcoz i wanted 2 shorten d conversation. i got credit limit ok... eventhough im using line)
"Well..gd luck then. So wht tme? Where? Who else is cming? Anyhing else i should knw.. just tll me."
(wat ever~~ mls ar nak layan her)
That was our aftermath conversation. After that I had made an oath to myself, that she would be the last person that I would want to make contact with for the rest of my life.Not only her, she and her members. After that I really lost my mood for playing ".Hack//G.U.", since I lost my mood I headed for bed after that. But got up at 11:55pm, cause my mother asked me to follow her to pick up my father at Kelana Jaya's LRT Station. Followed my mother, came back played the PS2 until 3pm. Since my mood came back a little.

So came 13th December, it's been a week already that I had freedom, but still no invitations. Which made me quite sad and then became doubtful. At that moment I thought to myself "are they really my frens?". And then the whole day went by and all I did was played PS2. Feeling hurt and despair. The joy of finding out that Blue Strawberi lying was already gone because no one ever seemed interested in it. Then Blue Strawberi messeged me that day saying that she couldn't make it for the party (there u go, i told u she hates me). What a lonesome week I undergo.

Status
My Songs Of The Week:-
Lonely Day by System Of A Down
Lonely by Akon
Perpisahan by Anuar Zain
Say Goodbye by Chris Brown
Goodbye Baby by Big Bang
Watched Episodes of .Hack//G.U.:-
Episode 6 - conflict
Episode 7 - intrigue
Episode 8 - starting
Episode 9 - melle
(erm.. i m dont hav d spirit 2 write d review now)

I guess thats the whole report on my whole week of freedom.
Leave a comment if you find yourself hurt during the whole post. And I will apologize to you personally, if it is proper that is. Well I guess this is it for this post, cause I have to write another one in a while more. So this is Cò®nettoRoyä£e signing out for this post.

1 comment:

rasberry said...

i pray u have found ur 'girl'..
wonder who blue strawberi is..