Monday, December 4

4th Of December

Today, I drew a house at drawahouse.com, requested by The Rockstar. (which was about 3 sumthing in d morning)
Then before I head to bed, I told BFS6817, Xyphena and Darth Vader about my blog. (yay! more ppl noe abt tiz blog)
But I guess I do sound a little childish and like a attention seeker. After that, I headed for bed.
Got up aronud 10:40am like that, (hey i was tired ok, i slept around 3:45 like tad)
today is my first day of having both foot in the world of 17 years old.
As usual since my exams haven't finish yet, I had to continue studying my Basic Economics. (i envy u ppl hu edi finish ur spm)
Studied till it was lunch time, which was 5 minutes to 12pm.
Had my lunch which was two pieces of instant Roti Canai with tinned curry. (thr is such things as instant roti, ok fyi...)
Then at 1pm, I headed for bed again. (i dunno y? i was kinda tired 2day)
Around 3:45pm, I woke up and found myself wet. (it was so hot tad i even sweated when i was sleepin)
Cooled down and watched TV until 4:30pm, was what I did basically.
Then I called up Garfield to ask him to pick me up for tuition.
But he said that he don't even have transport himself, making me have to go pick him up instead.
Tuition today started at 6pm, which was my last high school tuition. (yahoo n boohoo at d same tym)
Tuition was interesting today, had lots of jokes and laughs. (most of d jokes were dirty)
But the bad part about todays tuition, is that there weren't any curry puffs at all. (sob sob i was hungry)
All they was mineral water. (wat good is mineral water when ur hungry?)
Then during the 5 minutes break, Darth Vader told me that there was a Drawers analysis on the house that I drew.
Now that I didn't know. Then continue Jeya with the class until 9pm.
I saw Aunty Grace a few time today. (but she tak layan me, mayb she hav 4gotten how do i look like)
Oh well, after class I went back in Garfield's sister's "Kancilution". (dont ask much, its juz a kelisa)
Got home, have my dinner and watched TV. There was a Cantonese show called "Healing Hands".
Which was the last episode today. The show is basically about a few doctors. their job life and their love life.
Todays episode ended with a death of one of the doctors father, a breakup between two doctors, and a reunited couple.
After the show, I went to take mt bath and then continued watching TV.
There was a show called "The Tyra Banks Show" which caught my attention. (dont get any wrong ideas ppl)
There was this part in this episode, where Tyra Banks disguise herself as a fat lady,
and went out with a guy on a blind date. During the date, the guy looked like so down, not interested and humiliated.
Then at the end of the date, Tyra told him, her real identity. (which seriously shock tad dude)
Then he was invited live to the show. (The Tyra Banks Show is a talk show, fyi...)
In the show, I could see the guy seriously trying to cover himself. He answered Tyra when she asked him,
"did you know that i was kinda hurt during the date? with the way you acted and talk" then he answered,
"i didn't know what to say, and i was trying not to hurt your feelings" (ya rite! shame on u n BS 2 wat ever u say)
From his facial expression anyone could see that he was lying.
During the date, he was hardly look at her and was looking all over the place. That incident really touched me.
From now on I'll try my best not to hurt a girl's feelings, and take them for who they are on the inside and on not the outside. (u heard it, "i'll try my best")
That was what happened for one whole day till I touched the computer.
This what my Drawers Analysis says about me at drawahouse.com:

"Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are good at making friends and when the joyful moment arrives, you make the most out of it. You love your house and family. You are a gifted artist as well. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You have a strong personality and you like to command, influence and control people.

You are not a romantic person by nature. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself."

Which I thought that it was quite true about me.
So at the end of the day, I gave this blog's address to Garfield and Ahmad Bang Banks. (now there r more than 5 ppl who noe's about my blog. yay!!!)
Not to mention there were many people online on my MSN list. (since d sains streamies finish their spm edi)

Status
.Hack//Roots: still same
Schooling Days: 2 more to go
SPM papers: 2 more also (Ekonomi Asas I & II)
My Song Of The Day: Money Maker by Ludacris feat. Pharell

I don't know why but after I heard the song "Money Maker", the line "Back stroke, Breast stroke, Stroke of a genius" is now stuck in my head. (strange but true)
Well I thats about it for this post.

This is Cò®nettoRoyä£e signing off at 1:04am, 5th of December.

No comments: