Thursday, December 14

The 14th Of December...

14th of December... Still not a single invitation.
I was very furious today, this was mostly cause of the damage from what happen on Tuesday, and the reason above, and the often rejection of my invitation by my companions. Then came my uncle during lunch to drop my grandmother of at my place. After lunch my parents and I went to Sunway Pyramid to get me a new pair of shoes. Shopped there a while, and found out that not many shoes there really caught my attention, or don't fit my feet, for those that caught my attention. When I was there, I invited Anakin to meet me there to catch a movie. Then he said that he have to call up BFS6817 first, saying that if BFS6817 goes so will he. After that I called up Ahmad Bang Banks, to come and watch "Gridiron Gang" but then he said that he already watch it (tad suprised me, how could he watch it wifout tellin me? unless he watched it on VCD). Then when I was about to head home with my parents empty handed, I called Anakin again to ask him whether his coming or not. He said then he don't think he can go, since BFS6817. But if he do go he'll be late. Then I told him that I could wait for him, he said no need to wait for him it's a little troublesome (ya rite i said to myself, u mls wanna go onli since i ajak rite... its ok its ok). The whole frustration added to my "furiousity" (if such a word also exist). Arrived home around 5:30pm, I sat down and started writing my last post. At 6pm, was TV time. It was "The Law Of Ueki". At 7pm, had my dinner and then my bath. Then I continued writing my long whole week's post (hoping other ppl would understand wat i wen tru d whole week). While writing the post, I then invited Honey Bunny to watch a movie with me. But she refused (i think), because I insulted her "brothers" in my personal message. And then I said to myself, "WTF! I get it, I get it!". That was the last straw... I took the decision to leave the so-called "brotherhood". So I told Honey Bunny to pass the message to Anakin. I guess no one really know my frustration and "furiousity" that went through, it's ok... By the way, I'm sorry if I what I said made you feel uneasy...
Finish my last post at around 11:30pm. (yup yup it took me tad long 2 write tad post) So for those who think that I'm leaving the "brotherhood" on some immature or childish reason, try to think in my point of view... This Decision was basically because no one was really there when I needed the most, no one to lend me their shoulder when I wat to cry and no one to share secrets with...
So to enquire more, just give me a holler or send me an e-mail.

Status
My Songs Of The Day:-
This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race by the Fall Out Boys
Shorty Like Mine by Bow Wow feat. Chris Brown
.Hack//Roots:- Still the same

I guess thats about it for today (i spent about 5hours edi on tiz blog 2day).
For anyone that I hurted, in this two posts, you can have my sincere apologies. Thats about it for today, this is Cò®nettoRoyä£e♫ signing off at 12:33am, 15th Of December...

No comments: