Tuesday, December 5

5th Of December

Oh well from now on I guess I'll start usig this font. (since d old one was kinda small)
Let's see, how was today? (actually it was kinda fast)
I still got the line "Back stroke, Breast stroke, Stroke of a genius" stuck in y head.
Seriously, I don't know why? (y ar???)
Anyways as for today, I got up around 8:31am. (yup yup exactly 8:31)
Then started my super last minute study on my Basic Economics. (lots of stuff went in)
At 11am, had my lunch. (yup 11am and lunch, aka early lunch :P)
Wash up and stuff like that, so that I'm ready for school.
Arrived in school at 1:15pm, walked myself to the canteen from the front gate.
At the canteen, I met up with Kok, The JB Pope and his brother.
I also met up with Garfield's, Regnils' and Darth Vader's bags. (of coz i reconize those bags)
Sat down and wondered where could those three went off holding hands to?
Then I saw two super "La-La" juniors came out from Pn. Choong's car.
Upon seeing those two "La-La"s, The JB Pope opened his mouth and said,
"Eih... look at tad so lala, they colour their hair red in front"
Then I told him, to look at himself. Calling other people "La-La", his ownself also the same type.
Then an arguement happen, The JB Pope denied himself as a "La-La" and calling me "Si-Ham".
(sori la pope no one uses d word si ham here la, look at d back of ur hair la like LaLa-lah)
Not only that, he was lucky cause I was out-numbered.
(it was kok, the pope and his brother against me. 3 on 1 where got fair. If got jon, 3 on 2 nvm la)
So as an alternative, I imediately change the subject and ran away. (hehehe a close call)
After they went off, those Garfield, Regnils and Darth Vader came back.
And we chat and joked till it was 1:50pm. Then got forced to go up by Pn. Suraya.
And so the papers started at 2pm, my mind went blank straight.
But it went back to normal after a while. (then onli i realised tad d paper was easy)
At 3pm, DJ Hit and JoeJoe left the hall. (actually i wasnt suprise wif their act)
Before the papers ended, I rolled my eyes around the class.
I saw that Garfield's seat was already empty, (which really suprise me)
and Blue Strawberi face when she is fully concentrating on something. (she don't cute tad way)
As I wishing that she would wish me "Happy Birthday" after the paper, came the examiner to collect the paper. (potong steam ar d examiner)
Left the class feeling frustrated because it never happened, then I took out my chocolate milk.
And started sucking on the straw after I poke it into the hole.
Feeling I frustrated, I made Darth Vader to buy me a meal after the papers tomorrow.
(which made him very nervous. sori dude 4 doin tad. but a promise is a promise hehehe)
Finally when I arrived home, my parents weren't at home. So came my opportunity to use the com.
After posting a post at the other blog, my parents came back. (it was like juz in tym after i finish)
Then I chilled out for the rest of the day. (yup no study until now, its onli paper 1. hahahah)
Just recently Moon messaged me on MSN by accident. (i guess...?)
Then we chatted about our future studies, which I haven't given much thought to it.
But Moon was already determined with what he wanted. (u go at it boy....)

Status
.Hack//Roots: still stuck at episode 3, no tym la dude
Days of Schooling: 1 more to go
Papers Left To Take: 1 more (Ekonomi Asas I)
My Song Of The Day: No Promises by Shayne Ward

1 more day left of school and schooling is all over.
Come to think of it, what have I reach in the pass 11 years of my life? (OMG!!! nothing)
I also haven't make my move on Blue Strawberi yet.
(if its not tmr means 4ever it wont happen, but im nervous and scared of rejection... Help me, i guess)
I'm really feeling scared, my heart is pumping at faster rate. (i guess...)
I have been waiting for tomorrow to come for a long time already.
But when I'm here now, I want it to go away... (aww... tiz kinda sucks)
Oh well, whatever happens tomorrow is fate, and whatever will be, will be.
I guess that is about it on todays's post. Whatever that happens tomorrow will be post.
This is
Cò®nettoRoyä£e signing off at 12:13am, 6th Of December (the end of the line)

No comments: