Saturday, December 16

16th Of December

Another day, another post...
Today was one hell of a music-packed day (yup yup i found a few songs). Got up around 10am, and checked out chromehost.com to see whether anyone replied to my request for some songs... Unlucky me, there was not a single reply on my multimedia request thread. Feeling disapointed, I then checked out the multimedia forum. I found an interesting thread, entered it then went to the link that was posted. "wat an interesting site..." was the exact words I said to myself. The site had a lot of songs that I liked or in searching for. And so as one of my duties as a "Leecher", I started 'leech'ing from that site (the site is still a SECRET :D).

Here are the songs that I 'leech'ed from that site (actually the site is a blog):-
YUI for Amane Kaoru's whole Good-bye Days single (yup d song that was played on Animax musix)
Utada Hikaru's lastest single Boku Wa Kuma (even if it was release on 22th November, it still her lastest. BTW the title means "I'm a bear", its kinda sounded a little childish but it is really really cute. The lyrics will be at the bottom of tiz post)

MONKEY MAJIK's Around The World (yup its d endin 4 "Journey to The West" the Japanese edition)
M-flo's "m-flo inside - WORKS BEST" album, both disc (d lastest by m-flo 2 disc wif 39 songs, most of them r remix'es.)
Picture of the album would are at the bottom, below the "Boku Wa Kuma" lyrics .
Then I headed to my blog to check whether there were any comments on any posts, as usual I face disapointment a lot during this holidays. As you have notice I have already change the template for my blog, do leave a "saying" about the new adjustments. (Oh yea Garf
ield i edi put ur blog link on my site edi)

After do a little adjustment, I headed to "youtube.com" to check out some clip that I wanted to watch. Here are a few clip that is a must watch to my opinion, Beat Crusader's "Tonight, Tonight, Tonight" (yup it 1 of d opening for Bleach) and Utada Hikaru's "Boku Wa Kuma" (its super cute, here is a pic from the clip ^^^). Then I checked out the m-flo's 2005 Beat Space Night consert in Budokan. "OMFG, tiz is d ****ing bomb!!! consert of d year of 2005... Y couldn't I hav go" I said. The consert featured all the artist that did a collaboration with m-flo, but Utada Hikaru, Crystal Kay, CHEMISTRY and a few more artist weren't there. The artist that was there were Emyli, Sowelu, Yoshika, Lisa, Wheesung, BoA, Diggy' Mo, Melody, Ryohei Yamamoto and others.

After along time in awe, time flew it's way to 5pm. I was like "wow how d hell did tym fly so fast". Headed to bed for while to rest the computer and
myself. Got up at 7pm, had my dinner and 'abuse' the computer again (dont get d wrong idea of d word 'abuse', it means maximize usage of d com). Darth Vader then came online, so I had a little chat with him. He is back in town already after his little 'family tour' (welcome home dude), and he is going to buy me 'Pizza Hut' on this monday (if u lie tiz tym, ur gonna REALLY DIE BADLY). Anyways that about what today is all about. Before I forget here is the lyrics in romanji and translation for Utada Hikaru's "Boku Wa Kuma",

Romanji:

boku wa kuma kuma kuma kuma
kuruma jya naiyo kuma kuma kuma
arukenaikedo odoreruyo
shaberarenaikedo utaeruyo
boku wa kuma kuma kuma kuma

boku wa kuma kuma kuma kuma
kennka wa yadayo kuma kuma kuma
RAIBARU wa ebi-furai dayo
zennse wa kitto chocolate
boku wa kuma kuma kuma kuma

Bonjour! Je m’appelle Kuma. Comment ca va?

boku wa kuma kuma kuma kuma
fuyu wa samuiyo kuma kuma kuma
yoru wa “oyasumi, makura-san”
asa wa “ohayou, makura-san”
boku wa kuma kuma kuma kuma

yoru wa “oyasumi, makura-san”
asa wa “ohayou, makura-san”
boku wa kuma
mama kuma kuma


Translation:

I am a bear bear bear bear
I am not a car bear bear bear
I can’t walk but I can dance
I can’t talk but I can sing
I am a bear bear bear bear

I am a bear bear bear bear
I hate fighting bear bear bear
My rival is fried shrimp
I was probably chocolate in a previous life
I am a bear bear bear bear

Bonjour! Je m’appelle Kuma. Comment ca va?
(Hello! I am Kuma. How are you?)

I am a bear bear bear bear
The winter is cold bear bear bear
In the evening, “Goodnight, Mr. Pillow”
In the morning, “Good morning, Mr. Pillow”

In the evening, “Goodnight, Mr. Pillow”
In the morning, “Good morning, Mr. Pillow”
I am a bear be-be-bear
Mama* bear bear

And here are the pictutes for the album that is downloaded,















Those are the picture, try figuring out which is which then...


Status
.Hack//Roots: Goin 2 watch after this

My Song Of The Day: actually its all d song tad I dl'ed today


Well I guess thats it for this post, hope you enjoyed the lyrics and the pictures :D. If you want any of the song that I just downloaded, don't be shy to ask alright? This is DéåthG®üñty™ signing off at 12:40am, 17th of December... Good Night and Sweet Dreams

1 comment:

Ali said...

the lyrics for boku wa kuma were a little off. try going to www.animelyrics.com they hav great japanese lyrics!!! other good songs by utada hikaru are blue, simple and clean, colors, passion, sakura drops, and kiss& cry! kiss and cry is great dance music i think. another awesome jap. band is GO!GO!7188! try the song called Kinkyori Renai. thanx! itz great to see that someone out there appreciates utada also!