Monday, December 18

17th Of December...

Sorry fellow blog readers, I was kinda caught up with my games yesterday that I forgot to write a post for the blog yesterday. I'm really sorry for the wait.
So here is what yesterday sounded like, I got up around 10am, as usual. Found out from my father that my mother and grandmother went to the temple (i think around sunway tad area), to do some prayers. Then I checked out a walktrough for my ".Hack//G.U.". Of course I already played finish the game already, but I just wanted to complete every single hidden stuff in the game. Here are some examples, defeating the Doppelganger (he is 1 hell of a tough cookie), finish the whole "Book Of 1000" (which i havent completed yet), leveling up my guild "Canard" (i did tad edi), passing out Bikman's flyers, kicking more Lucky Animals and fixing the Mecha Grunty. That was what I did before and after my lunch. I got bored of playing the game at around 3pm, which I then switch to PKO on the computer. Then I remembered that they had a small event at the FTZ cafe (if i got it right, its d cafe at Asia Cafe). It was a small event for PKO, where participants can do a small quest to get a few nice items. I wanted to go but my members weren't able to make it, thats why in the end I, myself also never go. Then I continue to play PKO until 5:30pm then had a short nap. Got up at 6:30pm, cause my mother was nagging at me like crazy while I was sleeping. She was nagging at m
e to get up and to help her get dinner ready. Dinner was ready at 6:45pm, and we had a early dinner (bon appetit). It was home made chicken rice with steamed chicken and vegetable. Helped my mother clean up. After that I went on a little "music" hunt. This is what I found, JYONGRI's first single "Possession/ My All For You". Her voice is quite good, she sounded a bit like BoA. Her song "Possession" sounds like a club type of song, whereas her "My All For You" is a slow ballad. Her single's picture will be at the bottom of this post. After the hunt, PKO all night, was what I did basically. At 1am, I said "good night" to the computer and headed to bed. So that was how 17th December turned out to be. Here is JYONGRI's "Possession/ My All For You" single cover.
Status
My Song Of The Day: Avril Lavigne's Kep Holding On
.Hack//Roots watched: sori still d same coz I really got caught up wif d games

Well I guess that is about it for this post. If any of you want JYONGRI's songs do leave a "saying" and I try to pass it to you. And today Darth Vader is going to treat me to "Pizza Hut", report on it will be on today's post. Thats it, this is DéåthG®üñty™ signing off at 11:52am, 18th Of December.

No comments: