Thursday, December 7

6th Of December

What a day!
Waking up, finally realizing that this the final day of my high school life
(i felt very hapi at d mean tym very very sad)
Got up at 9 something in the morning, and looked at myself through a mirror.
(oh my, hav i gained sum weigth, OMG!!!)
Anyways, I then thought to myself, "Seriously what have I archive in the last 11 years?"
Checked my phone and found that Blue Strawberi sent me a message.
(i was so happy, tad will till I read d content. wats on d msg? its a S-E-C-RET)
Washed up and just listened to the radio the whole morning. (yup d whole morning i nvr studied)
Then at 12pm, I received a call from Garfield asking me to give him a lift to school.
As usual being a good samarithan, I said "okay". (yup yup i'm a gud boy :D)
Arrived in school around 1:15pm, chilled down in the canteen and then went upstairs to hang out.
(Oh ya n I sold a box of chocolate milk 2 Garfield 4 RM2, he bought it coz he was DESPRATE)
Today wasn't really that happening, other then DJ Hit and his gang looking so hype'd up.
(may b coz it was pure freedom 4 them after d papers, same goes 4 me)
The paper started at 2:10pm. (lets skip 2 d part after d exam, coz d tym of d paper were nth much)
After the examiner picked up my paper at 3:27pm, I felt like a whole tsunami had drown me.
It mark the end of my schooling years, I felt overwhelming-ly happy and supremely sad.
Went out of the class trying to pull my guts together to ask Blue Strawberi out, "live".
But I couldn't find my guts all of a sudden. (i seriously dunno wat happen...)
Maybe it was because that her friends were clinging close to her. (i couldn't get het 2 b alone)
Then when I got out of school, Darth Vader became a real life pussy.
(he ffk'ed me, he was suppose 2 blanja me piza hut as he promise but he curi2 cabut, U PUSSY!!!)
I felt like everything right then was a serious mess.
Then everyone I've invited to eat at Pizza Hut suddenly all couldn't make it.
Still in school, I invited winxy to eat at Pan Bakery with me and Garfield.
(she accept it last min n walked wif me thr, wat a fren...)
Before we left school, Kok actually wanted to along.
But I didn't want he to come alone. (so i 'cock'ed to him saying tad i was goin 2 TGIF)
Arrived at Pan Bakery in one piece at 4:01pm. (it was me n winxy only, wat could've happen?)
At 4:17pm, the faithful and loyal Garfield arrive. (yup like a dog. mua hahahah!!!)
Ate, joked and bullied winxy was what I did during the whole time I was there.
(come 2 think of it now, i think winxy hates me n Garfield now)
Oh yeah, I also message Blue Strawberi for advice to invite Blue Strawberi out.
(of coz she still dont noe tad she is Blue Starwberi yet)
Then she said to invite the girl out by mouth if I was daring enough,
but by 'SMS' if the courage haven't built up yrt.
I replied to her saying that I have a crush on her and would I to ask her out by 'SMS'
I guess she was really shocked about the news. (hope she dont tell anyone)
Then our whole conversation got cut up off.
(i guess she freaked out, now i guess we wont b msg'ing each other edi)
"Oh well, I might as give her sometime to think" was what I said to myself then.
Finally, home sweet home, washed up and dressed up.
The moment that I have been waiting for "the moment of PS2".
Sat down and started my freedom with 2 episodes of .Hack//Roots. (episode 4&5)
At 6pm, I stopped and watched Yu Yu Hakusho, which was the last episode today.
The ending for the anime and the manga is so different.
(in d manga Genkai died in d end, but she is still alive in d end... Weird~~~)
Then continued by Valkyrie Profile 2 and lastly Phantasy Star Universe. (both of them r games)
Played them till now. (i got bored of VP2, then switched to PSU, which was veri boring)
Can't wait to watch finish .Hack//Roots then I can continue with .Hack//G.U.

Status
Episode watched of .Hack//Roots: 5
Episode 4 - Fore Feel
This episode was kinda of boring, with lots of talking.
It shows the first appearance of a Virus Core, which only can be obtain on a "Forbidden Ground"
"Forbidden Ground"s
are some strange areas that is stuck in "The World" that cannot be erase by the administrators. In this episode, Shino brought Haseo to the place where Aura, a little girl, used to be. But she wasn't there no more. TaN, in this episode, found their new "home", which is a nice white building. They very active in this episode. The episode ends with Sakisaka wanting to punch Haseo, but got stopped by the news of Tabby got PK'ed. Tabby and Sakisaka are members of the Twilight Brigade.

Episode5 - Distrust
It starts with the news of Gord, a ex-member of the Twilight Brigade got PK'ed. And took a break from playing "The World". As the episode goes on Ovan send the Twilight Brigade to gather some more Virus Core in a "Forbidden Ground" . As Haseo, Shino, Sakisaka and Tabby were hunting for Virus Cores, Ender appear. Ender is a member of TaN and she has been PK'ing the members of the Twilight Brigade. With the help of Shino, they all manage to escape Ender. Then it ends with Tawaraya, who is another member of TaN, talking to Haseo. In the talk came Tabby and Shino, and Tawaraya leaving Haseo making it look like Haseo was a spy for TaN.

My Song of The Day: Bye Bye Bye by N'SYNC

The line "Back Stroke, Breast Stroke, Stroke of A Genius" is still stuck in my head.
Which I still haven't find out why yet....
I guess thats about it, since I having migrains right now.
Sorry for the spelling mistakes if there are any...
So Good Night, and this is
Cò®nettoRoyä£e signing off at 2:46am, 7th of December

No comments: