Sunday, December 3

2nd Of December....

Another day another posts :P
O well the day started off with me getting up,
and writing the "1st Of December..." post...
After that I downloaded Big Bang 3rd Single "B I G B A N G 03" (YAY!!! Big BANG!!!)
Their song on their single is "B I G B A N G" (a very cool song)
Then after Big Bang, I started studying my Basic Economics....
All the way until lunch time, then I went to sleep for a while.
Got up around 5pm like that, my mum told me that we will be having dinner with my aunty.
At a restorant called "Celestial Steakhouse International", also known as CSI.
(for those of u tad read d papers, yup tiz is Donald Trump's ex-chef, Gary May, hu own tiz restorant)
Feeling excite, of course I didn't miss my show "Train Man" or also known as "Densha Otoko".
Yesterday's episode was the last episode of the series, (how sad....)
the show is basically about a nerd, who save this chick from a drunkie in a train.
Fallen in love with the chick, he went to seek out some help from a "hated bachelors" forum thread.
Yesterday's episode, is all about how he ended up with the chick. (i cried d part when he express himself to her. REALLY)
Well enough about Train Man. then came dinner time.
My parents and me left the house around 7:20pm like that, arrive at the destination around 7:35pm.
The restorant is located in Dataran Glomac, Klang quite near to Giant Hypermart.
When we arrive, my aunty and uncle wasn't there yet. So we waited.
At 8:20pm, my aunty and uncle arrived.
But the waiter said that since there were a lot of people the food will take an hour arrive. (wow 1 hell of a long wait)
It was quite fun there, very funny stuff. About the food? It was just okay, nothing so special about it.
Then I got my 1st birthday present from my cousin, which was a white Crazee Causa T-shirt.
Eventhough its kinda small, it became a motivation for me to lose some weight.
Then at 12am, I sang myself the "Happy Birthday Song" to myself. (kinda sad rite?)
After singing, a message from totodile came in wishing me Happy Birthday.
(wat happened to my buddies??? only totodile n oneesan wished me...)
That was how yesterday went by....
Status:
.Hack//Roots: Same
Song Of The Day: Cinta Hello Kitty by Karen Kong
Well I guess thats about it for this post... Happy Burfday To Me!!!
And this is
Cò®nettoRoyä£e signing off at 8:58am, 3rd Of December

No comments: