Thursday, November 30

Hey!!! Post For 29th & 30 Of Noveber

Sigh still no comments....
Oh well this post is a tribute for what happen yesterday and today.
I wasn't able to put a post yesterday because I wasn't free.
Yesterday was just another boring day,
stupid officers from MPSJ came of no where giving summons, (if tads how u spell it la)
cause in my area someone recently got dengue fever...
Those officers just took some sample of water that they can find in y house,
and brought it back to their HQ. (if like tad then they can anything they like la, got or dont hav sure kena edi)
O well, if thats not unlucky enough, after my parents went out in the afternoon,
there was no electricity for two whole hours (dah~la m'sia was so hot yesterday)
It was very hard to concentrade on my Moral...
Then in the night, there was a heavy storm as predict by the weather forecast
(tiz time i'm lucky coz it nvr leak hehe =P)
Eventhough it didn't leak, it was very cold... (i had a hard tym trying 2 sleep)
Then today I woke up around 9 something,
woke up, wash up and started study my Moral.
At 12, I left the books alone cause it was giving me a headache. (stupid moral n its nilai)
I left to watch TV (YEA), just in time to watch "YuYu Hakusho" (one of my fav. anime)
I wonder why, I still watched the anime eventhough I already know the ending (coz i've got d manga)
Then after that was "Summer Beach" at 12:30pm (yup, d one where d main char's bro is acted by Jun Jin of Shinhwa)
Todays episode was the last episode of the series. (it was very touhing)
After the show, I had my lunch and headed for my bed. (My lunch is a Secret)
Got up at 5:45pm and got myself a light headache.
But it was okay, when I found out that I've received an SMS by Blue Strawberi,
wishing me "good luck" for my Moral paper. I was touched that she remembered that I've Moral. (Really!!!)
Then I sat down and drew a plan... (wat's d plan? its a S-E-C-R-E-T)
When I was done, I headed back to the books and started studying again.
Then came dinner. After that, I invited The Bassist to eat breakfast tomorrow after our paper.
He agreed, and then I called up BFS6817 to invite him and he was okay with it.
Lastly, I wanted to called up Anakin but Ahmad Bang Banks told me that he will be in 18 tomorrow.
So I didn't call Anakin since he will be there.
Again I continue studying till I start to write this post. (OMG!! i can only remember Bidang 1&2 only! tiz is bad)
Todays status:
LYJ's Debt: Still The Same
.Hack//Roots: Still The Same (no tym to watch la)
My Song Of The Day: Sabarla by Sad Angry Baby
Well thats about it for this post....
Need to get up early tomorrow so good night!!!
And this is
Cò®nettoRoyä£e signing off at 11:50pm, 30th of November.

No comments: