Friday, September 26

Positive Effects?

Time for some POSITIVENESS people, POSITIVENESS!! *Grins*
I guess time and positiveness heals all feelings of being sad and emotional.

"Positive Music = Positive Attitude"
"Positive Friends = Positive Effects"


These equation may be simple but it actually goes for miles into positiveness.
Let's just say opening up is a great thing in some situations. Thanks guys for hearing out. You guys know who you are.
"Hopefully, the third time will be the charm. Though hope isn't really there."
Anyways guys, who is going on Monday for the meeting?
I'm still debating among myself, cause I have work at night. CONVINCE ME!!!!
"But it's just something I need know, even if it'll give me a bad image."
That's all my mind can compose now so, "Au Revoir".
"Fly - Monkey Majik" Away. PEACE Out~~~

No comments: