Tuesday, September 9

9th September 2008: Sunny Tuesday

What a freaking sunny day today....
Anyways, this post is to the sucker named Faiz, who is always bugging me for an update in the blog.

Nah, In your face BIATCH!!!

Firstly today I wanna say goodbye to my ROCKSTAR cum Hair-Model silky smooth hair, as I'm gonna cut it later. Hopefully it would look good. I'll post a picture on how I look after I cut it later, kay peeps? And there goes Project: Ponytail.

What's Project: Ponytail?
It's basically my short term plan on wanting to keep a short ponytail, a real short one. Due to encouragement from the head bartender in Friday's, T.O.P. of BIG BANG and the other bartenders in Chaswood Resources.

Secondly, just want to tell the world that, I'm now working part time for T.G.I. Friday's in Sunway Pyramid as a Bartender. Since that my training is over, with one whole month of holiday, and I need some cash to flow in. This weeks schedule,
Tuesday - Off (Obviously)
Wednesday - 9am to 5pm
Thursday - 9am to 5pm
Friday - Off
Saturday - 5pm to Closing
Sunday - 5pm to Closing
Monday - Off

That's all for now, I'll update for you guys and girls later in the evening. So peace out til then. Love Y'All

No comments: