Thursday, September 25

Fillers

Filling up the up the time of confusion and conflict.
Again Motivational Pictures, Let's try to have some laugh,
Before we get to that, Faiz, what did I said I want to blog about yesterday again?
Anyways, the show will go on, *Press Play* *Grins*
Last second tip, If you can't see the picture so clear, enlarge it XP


I guess some people really are genius?


You know who you are, *HINT* *HINT*


Now we see, where Hairy Potter's going


Awesome-ness with a twist of cuteness



When you have too much time...


I guess, this is what going on behind the scenes


If only we get marks, doing that in exams.


You might want to enlarge this picture,
"Faiz, That You?"


Hope you get the joke *Grins*
Ask me if you don't?


Kinda why there are more perverts in Japan


Sending this to "The Star" might get us RM50?


Wayne, It's your favorite and It's advertised. Beware~~


Just Laugh :D


Sound wrong, but this is FAIZ's favorite.


Ladies this is the reason why you should never bring "Him" home.

Guess that's all folks.
I need my dose of friends and buddies now.
Anyways, let me sign out first.
PEACE Out~~~ Hopefully new posts will come soon.

No comments: