Wednesday, September 17

Mini Update

Here's a mini update to show that "Cone Sundae On A Sunday" ain't dead yet.
Here is my this week's schedule, though two days are already gone.

Tuesday - 9am to 5pm
Wednesday - Off
Thursday - 9am to 5pm
Friday - 6pm to Closing
Saturday - 6pm to Closing
Sunday - Off
Monday - 6pm to Closing

See? They, managers are really "good" at arranging a "good" time table for me. All Openings and Closings. Wanna know why? Easy, it's cause by asking me to do opening and closing, I only work for them for like 7 hours and below. Which saves their cost, for
Them = Good (save labor cost)
Me = Bad (make less money)
Anyways, as for yesterday, they made me work for from 9 in the morning till 9 at night with just a 15 minutes break. Due to the absence of the Swing bartender. F*** man!!!!
But on the bright side, I was making RM60 just like that, but man, it was tiring.


By the way, it's happening again this Sunday at my place.
Do try to make it. But don't forget to inform me first. See you then.

Lastly,
"HAPPY 40th Post, BLOG :D"

That's all folks. Peace OUT~~~

No comments: