Tuesday, November 28

The 27th Of November

27th of November was the 7th day of my spm...
I had Literature In English at 2pm,
I guess it wasnt really that much to rush abt.
When I arrive, quite a number of them were there already,
there was Darth Vader, Garfield and The Bassist Came a little later.
We were hanging out at the cateen before the paper,
then came Liang, so me and Darth Vader asked whether she did wat we ask to do.
As usual being Malaysians, we tend to forget things easily.
The task was to get Shalaja's no. ( yup, Shalaja our std. 6 classmate)
So if anyone has it plz pass it to me, via sms, email, msn or comment,
thank you in advance (coz Darth Vader has a C-R-U-S-H on her)
Sorry Darth Vader for exposing it....
After when I was at the enterance of the examination hall,
waiting to enter Ahmad Bang Banks showed me something really cool.
It was the lastest show to the "James
Bond" series,
It was "Joshie Bond" (yup yup it was hot hehehehe)
Then came the exams, man I tell you....
It was hard, luckily it rain, so it
was quite cooling.
As the exam went on, I peeked a few times at Blue Strawberi and the whole class.
And 'Wow!' they were writing like mad....
Then I continued to write and write.
Finally, 4:30 came (FINALLY!!!!)
but Blue Strawberi n 3 more girls havent finsih it yet
Luckily, the examiners gave them a bit more time.
But I wasn't sure whether it was enough coz I left after I handed up my paper.
When I got home, I grew kinda bored.
So I message'd Aunty Grace (Hey, she is the same age as me)
Why do I call her 'Aunty', because she is my mother's cousin's cousin (I call tad aunty)
She told me that she have add-maths tomorrow (or rather today)
I guess she is prepared by now...
Then came dinner, (wat did i eat is a S-E-C-R-E-T)
Anyways after dinner, I message'd Fatiha, totodile and Blue Strawberi,
to wish them good luck for the add-maths paper....
After waiting long and studying Moral, an SMS came in.
It was from Blue Strawberi (wats in d msg is also a S-E-C-R-E-T !!! hehehehe)
At 11:24 came a reply from totodile. (Nope, not telling also)
I guess that's wat basially happen until now...
Oh ya, my activity status,
Lim Yee Jon's Debt: RM7 (RM 3 Deposite)
.Hack// Roots: Episode 1 (review on tiz anime will come soon)
I guess that is about it for today's post.
Leave a comment or two, if you want to...
Well then this is Cò®nettoRoyä£e signing off at 12:39 am, 28th of November

No comments: