Wednesday, November 29

28th of November

Hey it is me again...
28th of November, nothing much actually happen.
Just got up like 10am, then one whole day study Moral...
(HEADACHE!!! ARGH!!! ITs GIVIN ME A HEADACHE I TELL U)
Anyways then came lunch, I had Nasi Padang. (It's D-E-Licious)
Then I wrote a review on the anime ".Hack//Roots",
so far the anime haven't really gotten to any exciting parts.
But my brother told me that it get exciting after the death of Shino
(sori 4 spoiler!!! but u'll noe abt tiz if u play d game)
The game ".Hack// G.U." is the sequel to this anime. (quite cool huh?)
Well enough about .Hack, today was actually kinda boring....
At 9pm, I setted up a 99 hours countdown. (I bet most of u noe wat is it 4)
Anyways, other than that just text message with BFS6817.
Telling him about this blog. So far only totodile, BFS6817 and Onee-san only know about this blog.
Maybe later more people will know about it. (hehehe I hope)

Status:-
LYJ's Debt: Still The Same
Episode of .Hack//Roots Watched: 3- Join

I guess thats about it. Oh, you think that the fonts are too small, leave a comment then I'll it for my next posts.

Well then this is Cò®nettoRoyä£e signing off at 1:03am, 29th of September

No comments: