Tuesday, June 12

June 12th 2007

Hmm... It seems like I haven't been blogging for awhile... Well that is basically cause I had a little privacy problem. First of all, I would like to apologize to "Cone Sundae On A Sunday". He must have been very lonely. Secondly, I shall use real names now in the blog, instead of alter egos Anyways, let's get on with today's event since there wasn't much that happen during the "blog-less" period...
Today, a Tuesday, what a sunny day... Not to mention a very very hot day. Basically its a real day off, seriously!!! Cause I had been going to college for the past Tuesdays. Got up at 11am, without anyone disturbing, took about 15 to 20 minutes to like feel awake after the actual awakening. Grab Ms Lay Bee's notes and started reading a little. Gave up the book for lunch. Found chinese fettuccine in curry for lunch (basically its curry kueh teow or however u spell it). Returned back to my green hole, pressed the blue button on my rectangular black box sitting on my table. Appeared offline on Windows Messenger Live, while waiting for people to come online, I studied Ms Lay Bee's notes since it was like next to me. Then Iqbal came online, with his new blog as his personal message. Checked it out and added the link to my blog. Which you can see it on the right, under "Here Are Some Linkies", blog name "life as a dub dub". There was a very funny post as the first post, so do read it and like think for awhile about its chances of it being the true reason behind those "pantang-pantang"s, then laugh about it in the mean time. After awhile Xiwern came online, she was complained about the construction going on next door which was releasing lots of noise that made her couldn't concentrate on her studies. While chatting with her this what I learnt:
  • NB - A Latin phrase (or its abbreviation) used to indicate that special attention should be paid to something.
  • Linen comes from the stem of flax plant.
  • Horror movies works better than caffeine. In keeping people awake.
  • Stress leads to craving for chocolates, which leads to indirect fats.
Then I checked out Su Fern's blog. It was actually kinda hilarious, especially the T-shirt part. There was this shirt with a parodied version of "Samsung"s logo, instead of "Samsung" on it was "Samsing". Samsing means gangster for those of you that don't know (hehehe). Then Jeff gave me the link to a funny blog. There was a reinvented version of a "JankenPon" game (paper, scissors and rock game for those of u tad didnt noe), with Mr Satam. Message me for the link, but it does contain some thing that maybe consider as a sensitive issues. Had dinner then came back up again to like continue studying, which basically nothing enter the thick skull of mine. Chatted with few of my buddies till now which 11:26 PM.

My Song Of The Day: Reila by the GazettE

Don't ask why... Cause that song was like on my Winamp play list for about 4 hours... Erm... I guess this is all about today~~~ This is LG signing off at 11:32 pm, 12th of June. Lastly, I would like apologize for my bad English if there are some parts that you don't understand. Good Night~~~

2 comments:

wern said...

WAhahaha.
Then talk to me more,
cause I'm that resourceful.

Lee Gene said...

eeekkk~~~~ bao bei, i would love to keep talking to you~~~~