Sunday, April 22

April 22nd

Hello again,
What a day, here is how it went by. I got at 12pm, which wasn't really that surprising. Washed up then check wanna to type out another post on the group blog and ended up being disappointed. Because Garfield already posted something that very morning. Oh well, at least it saved my time typing out and explaining yesterday's event over there. Then came lunch, and then back to chatting. Had a "short" siesta. Got up, took a shower and headed down for dinner. After doing my chores, came back up and do a little research on what Ms Chen asked to do research on.

Here are a few of the results of my research,

Canape: An appetizer consisting usually of a thin slice of bread or toast spread with caviar or cheese or other savoury food
*Canape is called tartine in Italy
Martini: A cocktail made of gin (or vodka) with dry vermouth
Margarita: A cocktail made of tequila and triple sec with lime and lemon juice

Those are the simplified version of my research, which all were taken from WordWeb. And before I forget here are the picture of yesterday



Yup, these were the pictures taken yesterday that could be clearly seen, and yup again thats us with Jason Lo. Credit goes to Philly and his handphone (thanks a bunch buddy). Anyways I guess that is about it. So I'm signing off now, cause I need to get up early tomorrow, so good night and Good Charlotte ROCKS!!!!!

No comments: