Thursday, June 28

28th Of June: Whats My Name???

Hmm... I guess I need to apologize for leaving this blog, blog-less again huh? Oh well, I shall report on the records of event since Monday... And let the missing pages be bygones....
Monday
What a day... Been looking forward for it for a long time. Finally, my parents left for Bali... Leaving me home alone with Granny. Monday, the day of the potluck. At 1pm, Xiwern came over to my place. Headed out to AC after that. Met up with her friends (or maybe friends). Which let to pool (which i didn't played since i don't noe how to), and came Faiz (big show-off). After awhile, foosball came into the picture, as for the resu
lts it shall be kept secret. Headed home, to kinda wait for the night to come. Excitedly waiting, messages of "I can't come to night" kept flowing into my message box and popping out on MSN. Disappointed, the show had to go on. In the end, there was only Xiwern, Faiz, Zhaf, Josh and Shiresh. After dinner, the first to leave was Zhaf, then Xiwern. And as for the others we headed to "Racks" (not so sure how u spell it, once i find out i post it up la). Then left me and Faiz, since it was late and I was afraid of getting (u know what).
Here is a note of appreciation, thanks to all that came... To Xiwern, for bringing the delicious potatoes. To Faiz for the Drinks and the "wasn't" phrase. To Zhaf, for the desserts. To Josh and Shiresh for the wonderful Snacks.
Tuesday
Tuesday, another random day which nothing much happened. Aunty Bee Lee and Uncle Jin from Singapore came to visit and will staying for a few day (luckily aunty Bee Lee nvr came into my room. if not i could had been kill, for not cleaning Elmo). Thats about it for interested events.
Wednesday

Wednesday, today, what a freaking hot day. Got up, Set-ed breakfast for Granny and then headed to bed again... Got up at noon again for Lunch. Headed out to Giant then Carrefour with everyone in the house... Then came back, and went out again to Imperial China at Jaya Square located in SS17. Here is a interesting picture I caught there, it's a device to call the waiter/waitress. The 3 buttons are "Call", "Bill" and "Water". I wanted to try it out, I didn't had a reason to do so... and I just left it alone until it got taken away. So that about it for dinner. And thats for today also...

Here is a small thought that I had for the pass few days, "Whats My Name"? This is basically cause, lately my college mates are calling me "LG". I used that name so that my name wouldn't create a mess when I'm with Wee Jinn. Then lately Lee Gene doesn't feel like my name anymore... But after a lot of thoughts, I just answer to both since I born into this world as Toh Lee Gene.

Song of the period of time: Look After You - The Fray

I guess thats about it for now. This is LG signing out at 1:07am... Sorry again for my improper English. Good Night and Sweet Dreams People

No comments: