Sunday, January 14

14th Of January...

Fourth day and yet still no good news with my job hunt, here in Singapore. Time seriously is moving really slow for me here. Now let me get back to my report on what happened today. Got up around 8:45am, and wondered around the house up and down, I know like a mad person (its really boring in d house lar). A little while later, my aunty and uncle got up, and asked me what was I going to do today. As usual my answer was "I dunno", and with that answer, I ended up following them to their old apartment (or may b i shud say new apartment since they r gonna shift there again). Since I was there, I helped them clean the place up a little. When I was done, I thought that it was more or less around 3 to 4pm like that, instead it was only 1:30pm (how frustratin can tad get). Steven and his wife came a little while later, with Mc Donalds. So we all had lunch there. After lunch I headed back here on my own. I actually plan on going for a walk around the area, but instead I cancelled my plan cause to is Sunday (n my bro normally go back 2 his hostel on sundays on weeks tad he goes home). So chatted with him a little, while finding out for jobs and information for the papers and the internet. Finally when I got bored, I started to read manga, and that was at 8pm. Everyone then came back from the other apartment an hour later, this was the first time I met Tony (my other cousin) and and his wife (which I dunno how to spell her name too), during this trip. Had dinner together, and then they went off to IKEA, then back to their own apartment. Well so far that was what happened, I guess I'll end my post for today. So this Gene signing off at 10:26pm, 14th of January 2007. Good Night but I'm not sleeping yet, hehehe~~~

No comments: