Saturday, January 13

13th Of January

Hilo again...
Don't really feel like posting today since there was really nothing much that I did today, other than waking up, going to the hawker stall to take home a pack of chicken, which actually cost more than RM5 (so expensive.... got heart ache ar.....), sending an e-mail to Raffles International and Shines Education (but still no reply yet), checking out the classfied if there is any jobs available for me and then lastly reading comics on internet. So that was actually what I did today (finally d shortest post ah kakaka).Eventhough the post is short, the day itself actually felt super-duper long. Hope I find a job soon~~~
Well I guess thats about it, this is Gene signing out at 10:03pm, 13th of January 2007. Good Night & Sweet Dreams...

No comments: