Thursday, January 11

11th Of January....

Hilo~~
First and foremost I would like to apologize to all my fellow blog readers for not being able to issue any post for a long time. Secondly I would like to wish you all a "Happy New Year" and I hope that you all will be able to forefill all your new resolutions, eventhought I know that it is a little to late...
Now lets put all the resolution stuff away and focus back on to what happened today. So today I had to get up a little early cause I need to catch the bus to Singapore. Left the house at 8am, then dropped my grandmohther and my mother off at the hospital, and headed to Pudu Raya. Arrived there at 9am, then my father asked to go and have breakfast with him at a "mamak" stall, since it was still kinda early. Sat down ordered a "milo ais" and a "roti telor", then my father started talking to me about the things that I need to do along he way to singapore but I wasn't really focused that time. At 9:45am, I went to a few shops to scout out a few comics. In the end, I only ended up with to comics which is "One Piece" or also known as "Budak Getah" in Malay, chapter 37 and 38. At 10am, headed down to Platform 11, which was the Causeway Link's platfrom. 10:13am the doors of the bus opened, got in with my father and talked awhile. At the end of the conversation, I hugged my father and then he got off the bus. At that moment I realised that, its gonna be a long time until I meet everyone again. As the bus started moving, tears started coming out of my eyes. It was then 11am of the 11 of January, the moment which mark the start of my journey, and the first time I embrack on a trip for long time. The bus that I ride on only had 4 passengers only (beat tad FREE SITTING YAY!!!) Anyways, started of with reading my comics, then listening to some songs while eating the home made sandwich and lastly playing Sudoku was what I did the whole journey. Along the way, my mother, Darth Vader and Garfield called. At the first checkpoint, which is in Johor, I just went through it normally, then came the second checkpoint, which I had a little problem. I had to queue up so long, since in receptionist was so slow in doing her job. Then at the inspecting point, my luggage had a little problem, that made the officer to check my bag (i guess it is coz they saw a weird piece of metal tru d detector), the item that made tem checked my bag was my belt. Going back to the bas, I thought that I was the late one, and it turned out that one of the passenger (a chinese woman, and she smokes... hope she dies early hehehehehe) was not there. The bas driver then went to look for her, but he came back after awhile saying that he cannot find her and decided to leave without her. On the bas, another passenger which was a "mak cik" asked me to lend her my phone since her's cannot call out, so as usual, me being the good samarinthan, I lent her my phone (oh boy my bill is gonna be so high.... Dads gonna get me for tiz....). Finally, it was 3pm, and I arrived at the IMM mall MRT station which was where the bas stopped. Auntie Bee Lee, my aunt, was already waiting for me. She then called Uncle Jin to come ad pick me up, after awhile a white benz stopped in front of me (alrite my ride hehehehe). Got in and headed to their place, along the way we passed by a few school. I kinda notice that all the schools had different uniforms (how cool is tad?). Got off and went to the house. Prepared the bed that I am suppose to slepp on (i tell it more like a spot than a room, its sumthing like Harry Potter's room in the 1st episode, remember under d staircase, but mine wasnt under a staircase la). Feeling disapointed, at least I'm a little greatful that I had a roof over my head to protect me from the rain. Which was pouring ever since this morning. Search through the classfied section, as ask by my auntie. At 7pm, Steven (aka my cousin) and his wife (i dunno noe how 2 write her name....) came back from work. Thats when my searched ended, then I took my shower and had my dinner. After dinner, uncle Jin fixed up the computer. Thats when I'm able to chat with friend, check my mail and update my blog....
So I guess thats about it, I've got nothing else to report... cause I am really tired since I never slept in the bus. So this is Gene signing off at 10:41pm, 11th of January 2007. Good Night and Sweet Dreams with my new quote "I'm in Singapore baby.... Manyak Syusah orh..."

No comments: