Wednesday, February 17

So Far into Fabul-ary...

Hmm...
Valentine's Day and the first few days of Chinese New Year, have came and gone.
Time to buck up, and work harder to achieve more.

As for "What's New", I've been gaining weight for the past few days

"Lots of Eating + No Exercise = Easy Weight Gaining Session"

Shall re-Motivate myself on losing some fats again.
But before that, some of the goodies that went down to my belly for the past few days,

"Unveiling the Prosperity"

"Reunite Your Tastebud"???




"Revealing the Burger" <<<







>>> "The hidden burger"








"The Curly-ness" <<<
*"Oi, don't steal my fries, Din!!!!"







My Prat-zel?




>>> It looks pretty Normal from this angle.








"HOLY-@#$%, what's that hole doing there?!?!" <<<
Indian plus European.
That's what you get, "Prata + Pretzel = Prat-zel"


Delight from J.Co


>>> "Leaning Yogurt of J.Co"










"Yup, it's been struck by Honey Stars" <<<




Well, that's all the pictures that I have on food, too bad there wasn't any from the Reunion Dinner and Post CNY Dinner...
On to the next agenda, the new stuff. 1 Tee, 1 Polo and 1 Upcoming Jeans.

Tee - Bossini
Polo - Giordano
*"Thanks Din, for the Polo" =D

Jeans - Bossini
*Coming in tomorrow. Look at the receipt in the mean time. =P

That's all folks, hope you enjoyed my poor camera post =P

No comments: