Wednesday, November 28

28th of November: Days Like This Are Days That We All Love

Hello.
Finally my bad luck streak has already ended. I have
finally found my "Lost" student ID. Secondly, Kitchen Practical class have also reached it's ending. So as Front Office Practicals, Opera and House Keeping Practical class too have ended. Which only leads to one thing, my Year End is coming up (OH CRAP!!!!).
Anyways as fear approaches, I shall get on with today's agenda. How I wish, days like this would have come along much earlier. We only have one and a half hour of Statistics. Anyways, as usual I would take the train to college. Guess what was the most surprising part of today? Faiz was there earlier than me, not that it really matter though. Then came stats class and over it went. Finally, the plan that me and Wayne drew out a week ago came to action. Project: "CHEAP CHAP FAN" :P. Those who joined the project were me and Wayne, of course, then Xiwern, Wayne's Chick (really really sorry Wayne, i haven't remember her name yet :P), Faiz, Jay, Bryan, Shannon, Philly, June, Joanne, Nana, Su Fen, Sean, Reagan, Ryan and Michelle. Many were surprised, many were happy. Finally, we came up with a proposal that this should be those once a week kind of thingy. And group split and went their separate ways. As for me, Xiwern, Nana and Su Fen, Cendol was our next agenda. Though Su Fen, kinda misled Nana, to the old spot of the Cendol shop. They still were able to find their way. The last setting was my house, which was only me and my sweetheart (:D). What happened there is for me to know and not for you to find out (:P). That shall wrap up today's agenda.
For the updates, I have place a "Current Listen To" section, so that I won't need to go to the trouble of typing it out every time, and you guys get to enjoy it too. And also uploaded Atika's Official Blog, Sean's blog, and updated on faiz's new blog on the "Here Are Some Linkies" section. Here is a little preview on their blogs.

Faiz's A place to express yourself?


Sean's Play It Loud, Kiss Sean Soft

*but the title is edited on the tap

Atika's LiFe aS iT is


Days like these are days that we loved and longed for.
Well, I guess that's about it. So signing off now, bye bye.

No comments: